Advertisement

  • Testimonial For A Male Friend on Orkut

    I am writing toughest testimonial I have ever wrote…well..He is a vry decent, sweet (as all gals say him), honest, trust worthy, sensible, adorable, mind blowing..witty smtimes…oh I m getting short of mah words…vaise its not fair to use any adjective or verb to describe him. In short He is a luvly human being nd most importantly a great person to be friend. He has got a very easy going nature…always smiling personality…n who also makes other persons to smile…sachi.….. One can always look for his advise in case any prob n I m lucky to got some. The way he talks to others, cheer others..n care for others is simply amazing ..beyond any comparison.

    Well there is more for me to know about him..to abhi ke tata bbye.. final words…always be as you are …and trust me hes gonna reach the stars one day!!..great to have u as a friend.

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Photos